Fall Into Art is a FREE Friday night walking tour around downtown Dubuque. Visit participating galleries to see special exhibits from 5:00 - 10:00 p.m.
This self guided tour offers a culturally rich exploration of the downtown Dubuque Cultural Corridor including Cable Car Square, the Historic Millwork District, Historic Old Main, and Upper Main/Farmers’ Market.
Participating galleries include:
1. Loras College (Off-Site Exhibit) 219 West 9th Street
2. Dubuque Museum of Art - 701 Locust Street
3. Outside the Lines Art Gallery - 409 Bluff Street
4. Dubuque Art Center - Corner of 1st and Main St.
5. Clarke University (Off-Site Exhibit) - 700 White St.
6. Voices Warehouse Gallery - 1000 Jackson Street
7. Dubuque Carnegie-Stout Public Library - 360 W. 11th St.
WALK, BIKE, DRIVE, OR HOP THE FREE TROLLEY!
The trolley will make a loop, stopping at each participating gallery roughly every 20 minutes--but the route is very walkable, too!
For more information, check out: www.dubuquemainstreet.org/fia.html
Date : Friday, October 7th
Time : 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Location : Downtown Dubuque Cultural Corridor